Welcome to Nashville, Arkansas!
Here is what The Nashville Chamber of Commerce has planned for the rest of the year:
- City crews to put up Main Street Christmas trees: December 3rd,
- Downtown individual trees are $35.00. Customer decorates and we supply the signage.
- Call the Chamber to order…845-1262 leave a message and return phone number.
- We will put up only 50 trees this year. Call early to get yours
- Christmas parade will be in the City Park Sat. Dec.12th. The time is 5:30 p.m. until 8:00. Floats will be parked along the drive through route in the park.
- No charge to enter…but we will have 1, 2, & 3rd place winners. 1st= $250, 2nd=$150, & 3rd =$100.
- People driving through the park will vote on the parked displays will be how we will determine the winners.
- The parked floats will in turn vote on any of the cars that want to decorate. The winner of the
best drive through car will receive a $50 gift certificate
CHRISTMAS BUCKS PROMO:
- We will set out Christmas “Bucks” signage to participating members the week of Dec. 1st
- “Bucks” drawing will be for $100.00. One winner per week for 3 weeks: Dec 4th,Dec 11th, and Dec. 18th. These are Friday drawings for 3 weeks.
- Winners will redeem their winnings where their registration was drawn at the participating Chamber merchant.
- They will have one week to go to the merchant and make their purchase up to $100 at the participating merchant. The Chamber will give the merchant the $100 for their purchase.
- Merchants who have winners need to contact the Chamber to get reimbursed for the winner.
Nashville Chamber of Commerce
Mike Reese, Director
The City of Nashville Chamber of Commerce has the responsibility of the economic well-being of our community - to preserve our business system, to promote business growth and development.
It is primarily an organization of business and professional men and women who have joined together to work for the promotion and benefit of our businesses and community. In our community as in every other area, there is a distinct need for an organized group such as the Chamber of Commerce, for there are problems and opportunities which an individual alone cannot possibly solve. By working with others, however, and pooling time and resources; accomplishments can be made.
In brief, the Nashville Chamber of Commerce is an organization through which the volunteer manpower of our community works effectively to make our community a better place in which to live and work.